Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Still ALIVE!!!


Yes, I'm back and pretty much still alive!! Not forgetting that I shaved my head for the Leukaemia Foundation in surport of the world's greatest SHAVE. I'm not in the pic and I will not be posting my new hairstyle here. :) That was on the 6 of May and that night, I went to Stas Brithday Party dressed as a Doc and Vivian dressed up as a CAt. Here's the evidence.

That sum up my first week of May. THe second week is pretty much assignment and lab report. How time flies. I will be having my exams NEXT MONTH@@@!!! After much planning and promises, I'm not flying out of Australia this July holidays. So my plan of heading home and to France is off the chart. I guess this will be a good time to get to know friends here and a little more about myself.

It's getting colder as I speak and I have yet to get a heater for myself! Really soon, I will have to get one from K-mart. Ok, this is just off my head. Have you ever listen to a song and you think it's like your life? I just get one song that pretty much sum up for relationship. SOng (So Sick) by Ne-Yo.

This is the part

Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked July 15th <---------(This is my anniversary)
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life always gets better when you think positive. So, do not hang on to old baggages. Just move on and sing a new tune. Only when you lost an object can you find a new and better one that will suit you for life.

Anonymous said...

yo man,

Sit up and smell the roses.... dun think about the past already... glad that u enjoy ur first week of May! hah.a...take care and dun catch a chill...

Zhenwei