Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Life is just a Banana

Do you have a buddy in your life? I was really happy when KFC decided to have the Buddy Meal " with the HIGH 5 action!" in my Poly days. This invention make me bring my buddy along for a good warm KFC meal. It's a time to catch up with one another. Coming overseas to study make me realise that , everyone at the least need a buddy wherever they are. Of course having a buddy staying or at the same State is a bonus too, any meal time is a buddy meal time. Of course with the High 5 action! All this make me think about B1 and B2, as seen in the picture there. Who's the B2 in your life? God don't make us alone on the earth but he make so many beautiful people like your friends, family and love ones to hang out with you. Go now, call a friend that you think is a buddy and go out and have a meal together. Not forgetting with the HIGH 5 action.

No comments: