Monday, April 24, 2006

Holis over and so is the pain in my ankle

The mid term break came and go and with assignments still due, I better start to do some catch up. First day of school after a week of rest was a little too much of rest to me i think. Wake up at 0720 when my class start at 0800 is not really a good way to start a monday. That aside, I went to NOosa heads on MOnday over the break and klub kandy on tues to club. Overall the holiday was not that bad or as fun as I wanted it to be. At least I get my learners and I can start to drive from now on.

Oh not forgetting that I met Cuc for a good Jap dinner over at Hawken and there's plan for more dinner meet up. Which I think would be a good way to know her. Chat over dinner. Dinner here is really good food. After which we still head over to one of the stalls for DEEP fried chicken wings.

Just to end this, Happy Birthday MArie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THanks TIM!! I'm glad you're enjoying life in Brissy.