Monday, April 10, 2006

The pain is here




I sprained my ankle again. The worse part is that it's the OP ankle! Big as a pig leg even after 4 days of rest. 1/3 of my ankle is in the state of blue and black. I did not go to work on Sunday but I went to church. Church as always, it was good and Vivian is always so nice to offer me a lift. Going to the church is never easy. I don't think you can take a bus to the doorsteps. Driving to church seems to be the only way. Went to Sunnybank for lunch with the youth group. Had Chicken RiCe. I miss mum's chicken rice and chilli so much more after eating. : ) I'm going to cook curry tonight and will be eating with Nicole. I guess I have to take a pic together with her to show you guys who is Nicole. She's my housemate plus gossip buddy. I'm so glad that I have her as my housemate. She is funny and someone that I can talk to.
Have been talking to Mum and our topic are always about food. Just miss all the Singapore food so much. But after talking to Ash then I realise, here is not that bad compare to France. I can easily get Chinese food but Ash have to get it only from China town.

Part of me wants to rest, part of me wants to work, part of me wants to pray, part of me wants to love, part of me wants to hate, part of me wants to sing, part of me wants to cry, part of me wants to laugh, part of me wants to RUN, part of me wants to crawl. All the above is just me and I just have to search the real me our of the all this trash to live a life that I will enjoy and live like how i use to live.

No comments: