Friday, October 05, 2007

what a relief!

It is my job at the moment. For some I'm a part timer and at times, I'm a relief. I have been a relief teacher for about a month now. I was thinking that being a teacher is a lousy job and if I were to become one, it has to be because of karma. This entry is to share some jokes that I had heard and shared with the kids in school.

Embrace yourself!

Joke 1#
Student 1: Teacher teacher!!
me: yes?
Student 1: See seee there got money. (student 1 pointing to the floor)
me: where?! (looking towards the direction)
Student 1 and student 2 & 3: $$ face!!! ( the whole class started to laugh..)

Joke 2#
Student 1: Uncle! uncle!
me(Looking lost) : go back and ask your friends what my name is.
Student 2 & 3 : He's mister Soh la..

Joke 3#
Student 1: teacher! ( while touching my periced ear loop)
Me: yes?!Student 1: why you got hole ah?

Reminder, student 1 is the same student!!!

At the end of the day, I still love the kids! :) will update more random stuff when i can recall.

No comments: