Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A time of giving, sharing, loving and heaps more...

Family, work, friends, church, friends from overseas! I not really sure if this year was a year of action, I didn't see myself as Jackie Chan or even Jet Li. I guess my way of action was to touch people's life. In a big or small way. I have always struggle to find time or balance everything but the things I do in my life, be it for others, I have always find joy in doing them. I guess as I get older each year, I get to know a little of myself better and because of that, I am able to be comfortable about myself and let my friends/family members know more about me. I guess I did not place too much goals this year for myself to achieve. I know it was going to be easy in 2008, getting everything/part of my life right. Like in church, home and work.


But it is truly God's grace that everything was place in my life this way for 2008. Like how I got the chance to visit Hong Kong, landing a new job (I'm sure it's a good thing at the end of the day), finding my place in church and getting baptism @ Christmas day. Everything seem to have come and gone. It's almost 2009 now.


I hope you had a whale of a good time in 2008. Just like I did in this pic. It's good bye 2008 and embrace 2009 when it reaches.






No comments: