Monday, June 08, 2009

The year of " Don't stop me now"

Last year Theme was "Year of Action" , continues with "Don't stop me now" for this year. Don't stop me now for all the effort that have been put in the year of action.
I drafted this in Jan, and I will be posting it now. Things have been great so far for the past half a year. I attached now with GirlFriend C after knowing her for a year. I have been spending more time with her now that my mum is away at France looking after Baby A. I have also pick up a new hobby, I am into eging now, it's the term used for catching squid with a fishing rod. Work has been a little more messy than I want it to be but God has always been providing me with encourage.

I was @ Bintan the other day and had a great massage. A full body scrub and a whole body massage. I miss having holidays but I also know I don't have much leave to take. At the moment I'm looking forward to a few things
- Singapore International Water Week
- Mum's homecoming
- Baby A coming
- Changing of Job
- Iggy's wedding
- Jo's arrival

A lot of the plans are confirm but there are still some on the pending list. Will wait and see if everything will go smoothly.

1 comment:

Nigel said...

so why did u pick up eging :)