Thursday, March 30, 2006

The BUS


I never know that taking the bus is so much FUN. On monday, I had a 0800hrs class and Nicole also needs to be in the Uni at the same time told me that we would be able to take the bus that leaves at 0741hrs. Then happily we walked the slope towards the busstop. After a few minutes, which is like 0750hrs, I knew the bus is not coming. Out of the sudden a bus rush by us which I think was 428 but the front of the bus was showing. SORRY IT'S FULL. There goes the bus and we waited and we waited and the next bus came at about 0810hrs. which is about 30minutes wait at the busstop. Just when you thought that taking bus is not fun, yesterday, straight after class, I was going to take the bus home and half way that journey, the joint of my poor little slippers broke. Then I have to keep them in my bag and take the bus bare footed and after which I have to walk home barefooted.

Then the mission started for me yesterday to get a pair of slippers. Went to Toowong Village for Gym again. K-mart is always the place for the things you need. I get myself a cheap and nice pair of slippers I think. :) Nothing much happen today, which I think is good. No news = good news.

2 comments:

sohcool said...

If you think taking bus is fun, try taking the Metro line 13 in Paris. It is the most unreliable line in Paris and full of problems. The worst is, we cannot take other connecting lines to get to work.
I wish my office moves soon. :(

Anonymous said...

haha......so funny

zhenwei