Thursday, March 16, 2006

Was so tired from yesterday's night of floorball. That's why I'm writing for yesterday too. Cause I was sleeping even before I knew it. Anyway, here are some pics. There is this dinner place, floorball pics and a Lance Armstrong book which I bought at the market place in Uni.




Today was not that bad. Classes were good. I also met up Joseph and he pass me the gatsby hair clay. OH, Cuc, my Vietnamese friend pass me this book about break up. It was so funny as it was meant for girls. Yes guys, I'm feeling so gay noW!



I also went to the mall to get a calculator. And now here I am still tired and sleepy. But I will be enjoying dinner with Victor again at CyberCITY later. Will take some pics and post it up tomorrow if I can. Lastly, thanks guys! (Sky, Qing Wei, Ernest, Marie, Fiona, Sandra, Nicole and lots of you guys that help me. Here's a BIG THANKS YOU to you guys. You guys are the GREATEST!!!

No comments: