Sunday, March 19, 2006

The song that goes on


I am listening to Pete Murray's Opportunity (Been playing a little over 24hours now)
Support the Local( He's from Brisbane)
http://www.petemurray.com/lyrics/home.do?catalogueNo=82876735852&affiliateId=0510&side=1&seq=1&lyricId=11220

Nobody say that living is easy. But seriously, how hard can it get? No money? Your love one left you? Fail in Exams? There is just so many things in life that will make it so hard to live on a life that is going so wrong at times. This is the time which I always wish that will never happen to me. Alone, scared, so afraid. I try to the almighty Lord. Thank God that Vivian and family have been so kind and nice to me in this rough time. Letting go is hard but once I do it, I know I will be a better person anytime after that.

Yup, I went to CyberCity with Victor again for dinner on thurday. I did not take any picture. The food was salty and not nice. But I'm sure that the next time I go, I will get mee and not rice.

Friday was really fun, the youth group had a coffee session at Jessica's place, and we play pictionary. Here's some pictures for you guys. Oh, me, vivian, rachael and joyce went for dinner at SunnyBanks. We went to the Malaya Corner.

Saturday, I went back to Uni to do up one of the course and it took me almost the whole day. After which I came back in the late afternoon and went with Vivian to Becc and Angela's place for cell group. As usual, the words were good and I'm understanding more of the bible.

Sunday, been so tired start the day early. I went to church with vivian. I'm just so sleepy now and I'm having problem with the pictures. So sorry. will post them up at my next blog.

No comments: