Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hi guys. As you may have know, I'm not a writer at all. So if you really find this site boring just give me a call, and I hope that by talking to you. Will make you feel more entertained. Cause I'm really a talker and not that much of a writer.
First of all, why i want to have a blog
- Improve my English!
- Write down what i feel about life
- Update people without sending them E-mails
- Just a place to let my little mind feel at ease
- Lastly, it's a new start to my new life.



Another weekend
Sat
- Came back from Fiona's place. ( After 2 days of running )
- Evening went with Vivian to a Life group. ( something like cell group and I really enjoy it! )

Today!
- Miss church for work.
- Refereeing for UQ sports in soccer games. ( It was really fun and a place to meet cute gals. )
- Nicole cooked dinner. ( So good that I have 2 servings)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've removed your braces!
Hmm..its really been years since we last saw each other.

Anonymous said...

Dude.. you look good.. more girls to meet during sports?? how about nice cute guys??..any for me?? heheheh