Saturday, March 25, 2006

Time flies


Toowong Shopping Mall = Gym sessions!


How time flies, so little time so much to do. Hi guys how's things? I'm still recovering from everything. Been to gym a few times for the past few days. Yes, I'm still listening to Pete Murray's song. heehee. I just talk to her yesterday again. I really don't know what's right to do. But I know there's nothing right or wrong to do in life. It only depends on the person. The bottomline is I still care a lot. Even as friends.

There's so so many things in my life how i wish he could join me. And see me do it. I know I have never treat him well when his around and i'm regreting my life so much now. THat's why I'm loving my mum so much more. I care, I love, I hug, I give, I think, I'm kind and of all the above, I'm Tim. I still cry alone. I have cry so much alone this past weeks then I did for the last 3 years. I miss my MUM, ASH, SEB and SHARON! They are all family!


I love you guys and because of all you guys, I will BE Strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude, hang on there... dun be discouraged with whatever had happened in the past. Sit up and smell the roses..the future is bright! ....

regards
Zhenwei

Anonymous said...

Missing a familiar landmark.
I've never taken a photo of toowong village before. Don't mind if i rip the photo of your site? Will give you credit..=)