Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Question of the day. What do you think of the pic above. Is it my breakfast or just a snack? I'm talking to Sky now. Yes, it's all crap again. Really miss talking to him. Same old shit we are talking about again. Lesson of the day, my licence is back and I'm flying again!! Be careful gals. Anyway, had bio lesson today and I was just sleeping away. Hopefully the lessons will get better and more interesting next time. Yes guys I'm still thinking of the whole thing that just happen in my life. But I know that life goes on and people are praying for me. So have a good nite rest and hope to write soon.

2 comments:

sohcool said...

:) Nicole my German friend told me that someone in Germany took photos of everything he ate for a year. If he was eating a banana, he took a picture of it. He is looking for a publisher to print his book of all the food photos he took.
Idea, right?

Anonymous said...

zhenwei here..... will pray for your wellbeing over in singapore! take care pal!