Monday, March 13, 2006



Friends! I have lots of friends in my life. Really! Close friends? You asking me!? After going through this difficult time, I really see my true friends. But it also show me that not all friends are true friends. It's time like this that i reconsider my friendship with people. Come on, I have the right to choice my friends right. But who am I to judge a friend? Just think about the time I was with HER, I did not catch up much with my friends. And after all this, I realise I can still be close to my friends back from my poly days. I'm sure that you guys will support me as much as I will support you. If you are reading this, why not take a moment in life, and think who are the friends you did miss out for the past half a year. Give them a call or even an e-mail. What's best then to have a gathering. Just rememeber your friends. Cause as time goes by, they will be the one sticking with you. Thank you friends for all your help and time ( chatting with me on skype ). Yes, I
'm feeling better now after talking cock with you guys. I will always miss you and I will always pray for you guys.

1 comment:

sohcool said...

Side question, can u tell me how to put photos on blog? I want to put photos of Bao Bei online.
:)